RadCon Dress Policy
RadCon is a family-oriented Sci-Fi/Fantasy and Gaming convention. Between the hours of 8AM and 10PM, we expect children to attend our convention and it is our goal to provide them a safe, fun environment. In order to help us maintain a family-friendly atmosphere, we ask you to follow these simple rules:
- In general, a shirt or equivalent should be worn at all times. Especially revealing shirts or shirtlessness (men only) must be part of an costume (E.g. a toga) unless actively engaged in the rave dance.
- Kilt or kilt equivalent must be worn at all times.
- Shoes or equivalent must be worn in the banquet spaces, restaurants, and the bar and grill due to the Washington State Health-code.
- Kilt or the equivalent should fully cover the buttocks and the shirt or equivalent garment should fully cover the breast. A little more than a typical conservative swimsuit is a good rule of thumb.
- Outfits that mimic ConCom or Security are not allowed.
- Security and ConCom have the final say on an outfit. If we ask that you change and you do not, we may revoke your badge for the weekend and/or not permit you to attend the next year.
In addition, specifically during family friendly hours, please keep the following rules in mind:
- Shirts and other clothing/accessories should be kept clean. No profanity or overtly sexual text or pictures is permitted during family-friendly hours.
- Tattoos of genitalia, naked people or profane words should be covered during family friendly hours.
- Overtly sexual costumes are not appropriate during family friendly hours.